It’s about time for a teen pregnancy
Come on Lakeview, don’t let me down.
- Mckenna, because you don't see things the way I do sometimes.
- Mckenna: : You were perfect with my parents. And I know I don't.
- Mckenna: : God, I just want the summer back.
- Dustin: : Perfect with your parents in the way that I practically told them I was going to go have sex with you and then picked you up and carried you out of the backyard.
- Mckenna: : Because I've never done the whole meeting family thing. Especially not a crazy dad that's only hurt you.
- Mckenna: : Delete this text after you get it because...just do it.
- Mckenna: : I just missed you. Like too much. And it's a pretty horrible feeling because I let you in and I know I don't do the best job of showing it but I've done it and I can't take it back and it scares the hell out of me that you can disappear and I have no control because I've given it to you. So I kind of flipped out yesterday and yeah, I'm sorry. I just missed you, damn it.
- Dustin: : I met your parents, didn't I? I don't do parents either, Mckenna.
- Dustin: : You're the only person I know that understands on a certain personal level yourself that I can't do parents and honestly for the first three months of our relationship I was just amazed that I found someone so perfect for me in that way, okay? Stop trying to tell me you're not good for me, Mckenna, because you don't see things the way I do sometimes.
- Mckenna: : Don't comfort me in my self-depreciation. It's so rare.
- Mckenna: : You should be honest with yourself. Am I really the girl you want to show to your father anyway?
- Dustin: : Too damn bad. I don't care if it's rare or not.
- Dustin: : Do you think I want to take someone like fucking Kat Warren to meet my dad? No. I want to take you and I have no idea why you're questioning that.
- Mckenna: : Dustin, do you ever wonder if maybe you shouldn't apologize because the only mistake you've made was me?
- Mckenna: : Because I'll be completely honest in saying that I didn't text you even when I could have. Even when I had the words.
- Dustin: : You're not a mistake. Don't say that.
Wonder Woman's sugar daddy
I'm the last living hope this generation has.
Thank you for your time. Please let the door hit you on the way out.